17 Ogo 2017

P R E T T Y

Last couple weeks, I'd asked my classmates; men, a very simple question. Plus, one of them is my ex-crush. Lol! I asked them personally,

"what's the definition of pretty from your point of view?"




I got various answers from them:

  • Pak Dollah: Just be yourself and you'll be pretty the way you are.
  • Kiddo: Pretty is everything about simple. Eg: Not wearing too much make-up.
  • Mata Cantik: Pretty is everything. Eventho when she's gone mad, you as a her boyfriend still wearing a smile on your face bcus she looks cute when mad.
  • Mr H: Pretty is a woman who has a pretty face. A look is the priority things for me. Then, their attitude. And I can act handsome in front of them especially my girlfriend bcus she's pretty.
  • Mr Pilot: Pretty is a subjective words. But, from my point of view, pretty is when someone has pretty soul. Pretty face without having a pretty soul is nothing.



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan